How we keep your personal data safe
Keeping your personal data safe is one of our top priorities.
The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) mean you now have more control over the way in which we collect and use personal information about you. It also ensures we keep your personal data secure.
The personal data we collect is provided by:
- entrants into The Gold Service Scholarship;
- supporters, including Guest Judges, Ambassadors, Sponsors and Invited Guests;
- our Media Partners and Suppliers.
This personal data is obtained from a number of sources, including:
- letters. emails and correspondence we have received from you, contact we have with you through the social media and from contracts or agreements we enter into with you;
- entry forms, CV’s and biographical notes which accompany them;
- information which may, from time to time, be provided in confidence by employers.
We rely on you to ensure the information given is accurate and up to date.
The personal data we collect and hold is limited, and in-line with relevant legislation, so that we can properly:
- organise and administer Skill Competitions;
- arrange and monitor Programmes of training and professional development;
- invite individuals to annual Award Ceremonies, Briefing Events and Receptions.
We do not keep personal data longer than is necessary. In the case of entrants into The Gold Service Scholarship it will be kept for the year of the competition following entry into it, or longer for those who progress to become members of our ‘Team Gold’ alumni.
Individuals can ask, at any time, to see what information we hold about them, to restrict its use, and to update or correct the information. Consent can be withdrawn at any time and you can unsubscribe from any of our communications or publications.
You can request a hard copy of our Data Protection Policy by contacting Katie Peckham-Cooper, our Administration Manager at email@example.com